Tuesday, November 25, 2008

YY BD BBQ ! <3

heehehe ytd so fun luh ;x
anw
HAPPY BD YIYINGGGGGGGGGG ! <3
shark u are 1 yr older oredi :D

met yy @ err my hse there :X
went to compass & fly to amk :D
& fr amk roll to novena <3
shop shop :D gt ice skating performace
gt one gal forgot movement the she cry D:
bt she quite cute luh
yy bought her clothes :D
i bought my hair band :D
fly to amk & meet ler they all <3
cab wif kang & tofu to bedok & meet nessa :D
fly to ecp & saw a bunch of yuandenana @ our pit -.-
they left cos we reached LOL.
plae water wif yy & nessa
than the rest came :D
LOL plae water very funny luh
& i forgot put plaster on my blister -.-
than i come out of beach there my blister de peel off skin gone
WOOO XD

bbq uncle was late ):
than strt fire
& bbq LOL.
& pitch the tent.
no pics for bbq T_T
bt i tink i noe hw mani to order for my class de oreid heheh

ate tofu de bd cake & went home by her papa car
ty :D
50++++ pics of me & tofu @ her fone
omgomg LOL.

i tink i shall nt use tt 3 words oredi -.-
i owis guilty when i sae tt ):

No comments: