Saturday, November 29, 2008

:D

fly to meet tofu , one more forgot whu & kang @ hougang mrt :D
reached dohby & kang go to pool or bunk
tofu & the gal went to bugis :D
i fly to orchard :D
saw yufen & marilyn
kop alot of food <3 esp the pear LOL.
& tofu sae they shopping finish soon so din go find there
oso to prevent me fr heart attack.
me bringing super xtra lil money to bugis = yanqi heart attack
seeing so mani things bt cannot buy);
bought ice cream :D & buy 4 pear using my posb
nw i nid to add another $10 inside to the bank -.-
stupiddddddddddddd !@@(#*&$#!@#

went home . rest awhile
& kanna drag out by the 2 demons to go out & eat ):
went to kovan @ nite
buy the plug :D & 2 shirt hohoho. YAY
& my mama shoot ):
mama : how mani pple go ytd
me : 13-14 or 15 i forgot
mama : uh hw come so little i tot gt 18 - 19 lyk tt?
me : -_-

& i revenged >:]
cos she dunno sae wat thing then papa sae very stupid
so i shoot wat she normally shoot me :X
xia si ren ah. zao zhi dao bu yao sheng ni chu lai .
HEHEHEHEH LOL.

i shall.
work harder
throw more flyer
feed the dustbin more full
use those paper & recycle
eat lesser to save food
use cucumber for my eye
& save & work mani mani $$$$
than go bugis :D
& shop lyk mad wif tofu mostly X:

& finally i saw the panda eye -.-
super blackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !@%#
tml can slp lter again ;x

& sumthing super malu happen -.-
my brother came home ..
than he sae bb to sum1
i tot its hes gf -.- cos she come my home 2times i nv even seen her once -.-
then i go the door there shout
eheh come bakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~
then my brother tell me dun sot
then i tot is realli hes gf ma than i shout again LOLS.
after tt he tell me dun sot la its the baby la
omfg -.-
lucky they dun understand chinese
&&& the other 2 neighbour all oversea
henggggggggg ! XD!!


No comments: