Sunday, November 9, 2008

hohoho

woke up late todae -.-
ate & audied :B

audied & audied :B
than eat :D & watch money nt enuff 2 again LOL.

huang ah huang i cannot find my bra
red colour with the mickey mouse de
its cute( cute ah)

huang ah huang i cannot find my black bra T_T
i wearing the red de
huang ah huang help me find luh *cry*
i cannot sleep without it
huang ah huang help me find luh -crycry

"jia bah buey ?"
- eat oredi
"jia bah buey?"
-eat oredi
"jia bah buey?"
-eat oredi
"jia bah buey?"
- eat oreid eat oreadi eat until vry full ah -piak stomach
"jia bah buey?"
- OK I HABEN EAT I VERY VERY HUNGRY NW
" heeheee i noe it u are lying to me"

LOL LAAA SO CUTE !@#%^
bt ending very sad D:
watched abit of ai qing mo fa shi
& on com & audied
shopping again :b wif tofu xD
funfunfun xD i buy the MR SHARK teeshirtxD together wif tofu xD
she pink i green hoho

ate, rest & watch 730 de show
LOL very funny ;x
read Twilight & com :D

my com auto auto shut down 2 times -.-
first time
- i tot was ant inside my cpu -.- cos strting gt sound @ cpu there after tt auto shutdown
2nd time -
tt sound again & it auto shut dwn again -.-

i gonig reformat hardisk HOHOHO
when can my brother help me carry to compass -.-



&& I MOSTLY GOING TO CUT HAIR TML !
YAYYYYYYY ! <3<3<3
hope the auntie dun sick again -.-
if nt i realli sick of it LOL

No comments: