Saturday, November 8, 2008

hoho

woke up :D
use com until over time -.-
chnge & rush to plaza
on the way there i saw sarah ! :DD
gang gang hao 11.25am meetup wif them & buy popcorn than go in ;x
qiuyi & i share the popcorn money
but than we sit very far LOL.
so we miss call each other if we nid th popcorn LOL.
bt nv suggest anything for drink -.-
so drink jus pass once & no more LOL.
i wan order popcorn -callcall ;x
the movie nt bad luh :D
bt mayb i realli cannot watch action movies ;x
i were get slpy LOL.
we were abit noisy ;x than the auntie beside me "shhshhhhhhhhhh"
LOL.
&& halfway throught the movie my elmo ringtone rang -.-
i tot is sch then i call bak bt then cannot -.-
todae i found out it was MY MOTHER -.-

after movie went to eat pasta :D
sit there & waited to 2.05pm LOL.
cos gt student price ;x
nt too ex animore HOHOHO xD
the boys went to eat pizza
girl eat finish first xD
went to deposit $$ to bank
saw sarah again :DDD

after going to take mrt to kovan
i saw sarah again LOL :D
on kovan we ben lai wan medicure de
bt than in the end nv xD
my feet 10 daes nv wash oredi LOL.
jkjk ;x
all of them will playing pool except me & wanting LOL.
went to buy twilight :D wanting accompany me hohoh.
bought @ $14.50 ;x
wanting oso bought
bt after tt she gave it to qiuyi as her bd prezzie :D

went to qiuyi hse after tt :DDDDDDDDDD
qiuyi get throw in into the pool first
then me than joanne
after tt is the boys LOL.
gt throw in 3-4 times -.-
& i fall dwn there -.- in the pool
i nv see the staircase than trip & PIAK ! !@&#
& a auntie keep kpkb there -.- so we went bak to qiuyi hse
her mama help me to make tt stupid wound on my leg
i so touch can my mama din even treat me so good ):
slacked , ate :D birthdaecake :D
& went home by her papa car
tyyyyy !:D

HAPPY BIRTHDAE QIUYI ! <3

once again , big & red for every1 to c LOL

No comments: