Sunday, November 30, 2008

o.o

YAY
i saw my brother de gf oredi ;x
she reach ard noon? xD
audi & maple todae :D
zhu helped me buy the microphone :D
$8 YAY can skype oredi <3
<3 LOL.

& my mother is a lao gu dong -.-zz
kor bring gf(itink) home jus for 3 times within a wk
mama keep nagg keep bringing home -.-
& my papa misplace a $ note
she jitao straight ask my brother
"ur fren gt take anot?"
-.-

&&&&& went to ht hse & pass her $$ :D
saw meijie on the way home
so went to her hse LOL.
i keep xin ying her to plae maple LOLL.
then she plae ;x
oleole bt audi first :D
found cat on the way home :D
i loveloveloveloev him laaaaaaaaaa !&@#
bt he slim alot ):
thks to sk de 7-11 z
cos they nv sell pet food animore ? -.-

qiuyi rebonding hair tml <3<3
i oso wan ): bt nbm :D
i remember last yr we threw her into the water ;x

tofu uploaded de pics cannot be snatched ):
T_T cannot upload here D:

No comments: