Thursday, November 6, 2008

(:

after 30hrs ++ consideration
i prefer to put Love Song in my blog LOL.
better than my old songs which i heard until sian oredi xD

dance todae (:
tml i seriously cant make it D; sorry yea ? ><
& great they all finsihing the 4min dance tml -.-

couldnt cut hair todae @%#
the auntie was sick D;
& my mama dun let me go other place cut ZZZ
sb sian , nid wait until nxt mon/tue
my hair is lyk so thick can D:

slack throught the afternn -.-
went out in the evening & came bak again LOL
eat :D & went out again ;x
slacked until 9pm+
&&&& i couldnt rush bak to popular on time -.-
I WAN MY TWILIGHT LAAAAAAA !@%#

& hw bloody cute ,my brother cca post their dance on9 -.-
their dance the steps quite cute ;x cos is japan song LOL
realli is cute :D

tml is jason bd
sat is qiuyi bd
HOHOHO
tml going celebrate qiuyi bd

No comments: