Monday, November 10, 2008

-.-

die die die
tis time realli die oredi
my com realli cmi oredi -.-
& i dunno hw to reformat my nokia memory card in my com -.-
cos there's no "reformat" there zz
shall borrow pple fone & reformat my memory card.
&&& my com shutdwn 2 times
hanged 3 times
so total is restrted 3 times ;x
i dun dare use oredi -.-
& if i dun dare use
i cannot put my japan song in my memory card
than endup no more japan song in my com zz

i using my brother com nw since he @ sch :B
bt the worse thing is.. idk hw to shut dwn hes com -.-

woke up by the thunder jus nw -.-
& my smart mama nv keep the clothes in
so i kept ^^ LOL
& nw my kitchen hanging clothes there lyk raining lyk tt -.-
cos its super wet & i hang it up ther :X
the water drip drip drip
lyk raining in the kitchen LOL

HOHOH i going cut hair lter <3 <3
YAYYYYY XD bt no more cutting of fringe ;x
sad le ):
no audi here oso -.-
no songs here oso -.-
mayb imeen :B
wednesdae mayb going penin fareast & bugis :B
wif yy nessa & jor xD
i will nt spend $$ >:]

computer pls dun die ):
ur nt even 1 yrs old ):

No comments: