Thursday, April 3, 2008

hais//

had my physic n math test again..
althu he teach/revise wif me physic..
bt it seem..
when i slp n wake up
everything is gone -.-
cant even rmember a single thing
even i go look at my notes nw.
i cant squeeze even one single of them inside my kuku brain +_+
so..physic..is counted as...gone case?
xcept for mcq x]
math...
din realli study math..
study le oso dun tink were realli understand it..
mayb tcher gt teach dao
bt i nv listen dao..
i onli complete one question thruout the math paper..
is like onli 3-4 marks summore.
duno whether correct or nt..
others..hais +_+
like question 3 gt part a,b,c
i onli do part a , rest all blank.
my other question is either like tis or all blank..
i try my best le :]
i was still tinking to show tis ca2 result to my parents n bluff them is ca1 de
bt than nw i tink..
ca1 de result is much more better -.-
cmi for me :]
tml still gt poa +_+



to some1: can u jus stop all ur fcking emo ? it DOESNT WORTH :D
she dun worth ur emo. jus kik her out of u life can u? forget tat bytch n go bak to ur normal life.
go bak to ur army oso -.- u cant be the 2nd mas selemat as mas selemat is stronger :]


i realli scare to retain..
hw ):

No comments: