Sunday, April 27, 2008

:]

hohoho.
aftern meet ht n mj go compass x]
after tat went hougang mall :]
saw wendy at hougang mall arcade.
she lyk dun recognise me animore -.-
than one of the person working there
last time at compass arcade de. ;D
cos my card gt $2.90 he sae thing blur blur i dun understand
in the end he help me top up 10cent LOl make it 3dollar rofl.
plae the ddr ._. then i saw wendy plae the percussion master
wthhh the new eng percussion master was super ez la -.- special de beat was lyk much easier.
than we went bak x]
after tat i n family go rivervale plaza
buy alot of things ._.
than when go home i was carrying 2 plastic bag n holding my wallet n fone
than the plastic bag drop ._.
the egg drop on floor . zzz
papa n kor din sae much cos they noe i carry things.
bt the nag n kp most de is my mother -.- nnh nv carry anithing still tok to much =.=
n my hand n leg zhong dao egg zzz
rraaar!! :X



hohoho. it all ended ;DDD

No comments: