Friday, April 11, 2008

bored

finally my 100th post -.-
n i finally remmeber to cut my nails x] YAY XD
nth much todae x]
bought the dragon fly
nice sia xD
n the pegs is nice x]
and i gotten my present fr sihui yesterdae :DD
a doplhin necklace . nice leh LOL. ty anw ;DD

couldnt remember anithing nw -.-
mayb might remmeber more lter LOL

n i cant believe i throw my contact away again ZZZ
i gt 4 container. 3 same de.
i tot 1 of the similar container is empty de than i throw it away -.-(cos some1 complain alot of container when i onli gt 2 pair of contacts.)
n i realise i throw wrongly until i check my another container =.=
i wan to take bak fr my hse dustbin
bt my mama had empty it +_+
alamk -.-
another contact lense fly~ ZZZ
number of contact spoil : 1paircolour contact, 1 pairnormal contact
number of contact threw(habben even 2wks de): 2 PAIRS!!!

shyt ..i wasted 4 pair of contact -.-
i tink my 6mnths contacts is finishing soon -.-
nid save money n buy again.
stupid yanqi

ur so dumb ass -.-
can go n die le LOL.

n my window explorer is sot -.-



...

No comments: