Tuesday, April 29, 2008

chinese paper jus nw
it was SUPER hot can ? no fan at my seat ): mayb going compas buy electronic fan :] fiona oso wan one xD
paper 2 is abit hard to me? the comphreension ._. the words lyk r so cheem to me LOL. n the number de. gt one section alot of 3 i tot i do wrong +_+.
paper1 letter was ok . bt the compo -.-
the topic is sumthing like: ur neighbours quarrel wif u over small thing. "
than i go write my neighbour go quarrel wif me over an angbao.
onli after i pass up the paper i onli realise hw stupid the compo is ._.
after paper. go home ;D
when reaching bus stop le cheryl call me :
" u dunwan ur result slip issit? "
i was like omq i walk so far le T_T.
my fiona peii me go bak sch .
saw cheryl. she pass me the result slip
i was regretting y i go bak sch n take =.=
my result was like :
B
B
T--chinese ;DD
B
B
B
B
so mani B la -.- nbm B stand for BEST .
n T is TOP :D i so proud to hab so mani Bs n 1 T ._.
n the worse thing is. i forgot to put it at locker . tat means i were be in danger for todae.
n there will be parent meet tis yr for those whu fail mid yr. OMG
i'm so dead =.= my study mood went hiding n i cant find it ):
math paper 1 tml ._.
n isnt it great? my tuition cher nvr teach me graph wtf

wtf i jus realise oso gt test ss ._.
mus thks jesslin . heeng she ask me tml free anot i go check exam time.
if nt i din even noe tml gt ss ._.
ty misa LOL.

No comments: