Wednesday, April 23, 2008

-.-

qiuyi found her king flower . its at yuanling bag -.- she bring-ed home when she lent qiuyi card n plae taidi ._.
LOL. i forgot bring my poa books home again -.-. wthhh .
greats ;D thanks to my itchy hand on mondae. i put out the whole cover of my fone. n nw i nid scotchtape to stick it. if nt my fone cover were be lost -.-
n when recess . kenneth use a plastic bag full of marmies n dunno wat n hit my ear again wtf.
SAME spot summore. tis time he even zhong dao the top one ZZ. _l_ u kenneth. n tat cause my 4th ear hole to injure ONCE more -.- it was nv recover when kenneth first shoot at my 4th ear hole at aseembly tat time. n he injure tat spot agian ZZ . nnb it bleed during english lesson -.-
bt he sae he were lobang me to amk tis fridae x] taxi summore :X i nid go amk give money to the blogshop n kenneth stay at amk -.- dun tink he were lobang me if i wasnt going amk :X
bt my earhole still hurts -.-
i brought 10cent to sch todae -.-. so lent fr qiuyi $2 x] n lent fr fiona 20cent for the icecream LOL.
if the persons pay bak. i wouldnt jus be spending $6 per wk oredi -.-
raaaar !&@.
when reach-ed home. cos too hungry i go find a xtra big cup n make a xtra big milo n put biscuit in :X nice sio LOL. everything i eat seems so nice when i was hungry ._.and dunno kenneth or kengsiang buy fishball mee to sch todae. the smell make me so hungry =.=

i couldnt study in the afternn or nite -.- mayb i shud try study outside x]
i still hungry -.-

No comments: