Monday, April 28, 2008

):

=.= todae get bak result slip
bt i nv get cos i gib tcher my ca1 result slip
i haben even sign. its in my locker. -.-
i cant even forge my papa signature. its super hard -.-
n i noe if they found out i forge..i were be chop into alot of pieces..so.. ):
shud i passup the result slip or shud i nt?
i noe if i din hand up ca1 result slip n i wouldnt get ca2 resut.
tcher might call my parents oso -.-
HOOOOOOOOOW!! !&@%^!&

n we get bak the chem test paper
i fail it -.- i tot i noe hw to do the mcq
in the end out of 5 i onli 2 correct.
section B worse. i drew wrongly
end up i get 2 mark out of the whole section B ._.
so i get 4/20 =.=
i realli tot i can pas chem ):
n qiuyi n fiona make me luff by saying
bu yao shang xin ying wei chem.
yao kai xin ying wei yi jing guo le .

i couldnt help it n i luff LOL.

went home. n my mama wan throw my things away -.-
wtf. those thing haf been wif me since lyk. when i p4
ok la. i noe i sec3 le still gt tis kind of thing is childish to her
bt than i dunno y.
i jus noe tat if she realli throw away i wouldnt tok to her animore :]

RAAAAAR I WAN GO OUT !*@&^!


i cant find my study mood
its nt in my house or school @&*!^@&*#
study mood where r u ): i nid u LOL.

tml chinese paper ;D
no nid study LOL.
wed n fridae math :]
nxt wk is physic chem lit history SS.
good luk to yanqi.
hope she catches her study mood by than :]

n i was having hair drop -.-
mayb over eating of mamee.

my hand is having flu
n my com is having a fever ._.
my brother is scare tat the com spoil again LOL.
cos my rm is xtremely hot .


n i finally found tis song <3 i sumhw realise my english improve? LOL. bhb me -.-


i cant afford to sick nw ._.

No comments: