Monday, March 16, 2015

Yesterday's
I've recapped how to play Texas Poker hoho
But still haven't reach the stage where I can gamble yet
think I will lose all my money if play now LOL
 
Today's highlight
 
Went to get kitten with Zhit's parents wahhahaha
 
Pro in action
I know its cruel to separate the kittens from the mother
but their environment is really dangerous & I had no choice but to find adopters ):
If not some will starved.
the potential starved one might be the 1st kitten from left.
That kitten is way smaller than the rest
meaning it wasn't fed properly
at least 2 of them are in safe hands now ^^
 
anyway the kitten in my pic is for Zhehao
Spammed pictures before he came to retrieve it heh
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Anyway i said the chunk of words above to make me feel better
Apparently it didn't work
Still feeling guilty for taking the kittens away.
Gonna continue feeding the mother till she's better
@ the same time i hope the malnutrition kitten can be fed properly now ^^
 
Anyway, another batch of kittens is coming soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: