Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sembawang Hot Spring

 
Singapore's Only Hot Spring Spot.


HEY HOO
Today had been a fruitful trip made !
Let the pictures do the talk :)


Today I broke my own pact & ate prawn mee
TOO IRRESISTABLE
@ Jalan Kayu !
 
 
Next we set off to our destination
 
    
 

HOT SPRING !!!
 
 
  
 
 
Training our The Tarik Skills
Our skills sharpened significantly after today HAHAHA
We are the masters of the Tarik now
 
The main water source for all the baby taps in the area.
 
& suddenly it started to drizzle ):
We 2 like romantic hor ?
 
 
 
& impromptuly, why not pay Bottom Tree Park a visit ? ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
& guessed what's our prize for touring the park ?
WE FOUND A FARM !!!
They are currently open for volunteers to help out at the farm
so rachel and I signed up for it
Every Wednesday 9.45am
Never though we will found a nearby farm in our area
Maybe I can fulfil my farming dream in Singapore
No need go Malaysia already HAHAHAHA
 
 
SIGNING OFF
 
 
 

 
 
 My darling is back from land of wildboar yay!
 

No comments: