Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's already March

CNY came and went like a breeze
i'm already anticipating for next year CNY hehehe
it's always my favourite season

I've been watching "The Best I Could" S1 & 2 for the past few days. In case you're wondering what's the show about, its regarding cases fought by the famous criminal lawyer that had just passed on this year. He published a book too !!! but its not available in PDF form hence; I can't download it into my kindle and read it for free ):
This show really provides me a lot of insights though. I've always believe that there were 2 sides to a story and no matter how bad a person can be, there bound to be good within the bad. As long as we are able to find the right way to work with them, everything will be alright. There were several cases which he knew that the  public will condemn him if he take up but, he still took it on. He disregarded all the public views, took up the case and fought for the best solution because of his stand. "Everybody deserve a second chance"
Now after finishing the show, I feel so lost lol

shall start the second show, CRIMINAL MINDS HOHO
HERE I COME.
actually the above passage I just trying to flaunt my English LOL
NEED TRAINING FOR ESSAY WRITING.

and my bunch of childhood friends got me a kindle for birthday present <3 p="">21st definitely was not the best year for me, but i'm glad that most of my friends stayed with me
 love you all ~ <3 p="">Thanks for all the effort put in planning surprise and presents for me
really appreciate ::::::::(
although this speech came 1month late, but I still wish to say :X


& we had our reunion steamboat over angela's house yesterday hehehe
our last new year steamboat before graduation
woohoo !
 
 
this year zoom like a fast
its March already.
 

No comments: