Monday, March 23, 2015

Well wishes.

This week's hottest topic
My history may sucks but I've learnt a lot of things done by him this week.
Only one word, gratitude.
Although Singapore might be very controlling in certain ways,
but freedom comes with a price too (Nisha,2014 LOL)
 

Spent both my weekends with CDAC group !
pictures still on its way delivering hehehe beep beep beepbeep

anw training yesterday was xiong
but I like HAHAHAH
practiced my jumping of drums WITHOUT double jump x 40 times
tired but no pain no gain right yo


Tuesday will be my final group presentation for Murdoch days
CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE OVER.
I shall count it as i'm doing a good deed for the freeloafer in my team
thought there's peer evaluation but end up nopee
peer evaluation doesn't affects the score much anyway
A FREE HD FOR YOU.


No comments: