Tuesday, March 10, 2015

FOod!!

My lunch today at Ito-Kacho
 
 
Had it with Zhehao & Jianhui
The soup base is really good but the shop is more famous for its meat and salmon variety !
 
 
Pork Belly Marinated with some sauce.
 
 
 
 
    
 Chicken fillet marinated with some sauce tooo
 
I can't remember the name of the sauce cause its in Japanese LOL
But the meat was really dam delicious.
and the best part is,
 
       
I get to play !
 
 
It is rather pricey though as they are a fine-dining restaurant located in Japan
& this is their only outlet in Singapore !! whahahaa
 
Enjoyed some staff discounts cause both zhehao & jianhui were ex-staffs there HEHEHE
happy happy ~
 
Incase yall want to visit one day, its located at #04-08/09, Mandarin Gallery, 333A Orchard Road
Actually I really feel like going back for the Ramen LOL
It's only $15.80 which is affordable for a delicious & tasty ramen !!
But zhehao said guest normally don't come for their ramen as they are renowned for their BBQ :)
I CAN BE THE FIRST ONE HAHAHAHAH
 
 
 
why it feels like my spacing between the words changed during the last paragraph
 
 
 
 


No comments: