Sunday, March 8, 2015

Family day !



Missing the stargazing times in Malaysia
 

had some quality family time today.
felt so long since I last accompanied them hohoho
always heard mama complaining that papa don't want to go anywhere far
so today I dragged them to Changi Village
HEHEHHE

No pictures but the tzer char there is surprisingly super nice !!!!
nicest among the ones I've tried.
It's located at the halal market there. In the morning they sell nasi lemak etc too I think.

Anyway I was thinking of quitting my Sunday job. cause its in the morning and I heavily night-life deprived :'(
The once per week working slot isn't helping me to familiarize the environment and I will burden my partners if lack of sleep. Saturdays night important for me yo ):
Only book out day for JC ~
& slowly missing out all the slackings etc.

& I still stuck with my dilemma. can't seems to have the best of both worlds haisshhh
But going confirm it by end of this year.

& I'M GOING TO DONATE BLOOD TO APRIL HOHOHO
hopefully I can pass the test !

 
Wansui to donation.


Almost changed my blog fonts to TNR
What have Nisha done to me omg.

No comments: