Wednesday, June 6, 2012

trying hard to combine all the photo in the frames but the programme don allow me to do so ):

\
trimmed my eyebrow today with peiling :D
got difference ? heh heh

this one abit nightmare
the 1st person trimmed, woo half fail
one long one short
one up one down
-face palm-
go back trying to pu jiu
& the another person manage to did it :D
she told me to let my eyebrows grow...
which will take sometimes.
hais ):

met hh & went to school for projects just now.
finally started on mice, on track.
dpd, trying to be on track, but its hard with my teacher lao pok pok .
lodging, not touching yet soon LOL.
our group chionged until almost finished for f&b since the 1st week
& heck care for other 3 projects
until today we really touched on mice, which is due on july 1st week LOL.
jiayous jiayous
wo menke yi de
going hh house to do more projects tomorrow
productivity pewpewpew.
& i think i need to bring laptop to camp next week le D;
must finish the project asap.

posted the bintan trip asap
cause i do not wish to forget about anything from this trip
^^

nights nights :D
early sleep, finally a time for me to recuperate muahahah


No comments: