Tuesday, June 12, 2012



一个肚子痛死我的早晨

reached in school early with hh
so decided to cam hehe
sheila wasn't here today..
so yup abit lost and side track for mice LOLOL
stomach pain until i cant think properly
almost pain si wo when i on the way back to sk with hh.
only want to find a place to let my pigu rest and let me press my stomach.

went to polyclinic for the strange hand marks on my hand.
took number and went to transfer $$ to bev for present
then go back &i miss my number already.
i remember there are 6 person before me
how come can within 15mins done already LOL
then i go in..
woah that indian doctor hor, die die insist i stratch myself
if i scratch myself how would i not know -.-
problem is the mark got no pain,no itch, no feeling
but there's something inside.
then ok, i nothing to say -_-"
go down..then $10.20 fly
hais my lunch and dinner money.
i rather donate the $10.20 to charity than given to the polyclinic.
if i know it myself is scratches why will i even go to see doctor.

reached home at 4, watched inuyasha MUAHAHAHAH
until 6 and project till now..
my stomach also pain till now..

痛死我了


No comments: