Tuesday, June 19, 2012

abcedfuguuuuuuuqrstuvwxyz

i know you can't wait to leave this family
but you just left the family like that, with 2 parents quarreling everytime.
they are both reaching their geng nian qi also leh.
you can't just leave it to me to face all this problem alone.

how many times i have to reach home early
how many times i can't go out cause im worried about their quarrel
how many times i faced the same single shit every time i reach home

& nice, it's father day yesterday and i heard you called pa & said your at ikea.
THEN DON'T KNOW HOW TO COME HOME ONE MEH.
pa called you the minute we reached singapore in early afternoon.
you don't know how to auto abit to come home ?
27 direct bus don't know how to take, stay there & celebrate it with your wife father instead of your own.
you should see the expression in their face when everytime they tell me "kor kor gang gang you hui lai"

you have 2 off on sundays from what i see.
why only VISIT papa and mama when your gf family is at compass point shopping ?
why not come back on sat night or sunday morning to stay.
i not sure what you trying to tell us, but it just give me the feeling that you jumped over there cause the grass there is greener.
leaving me to deal with all this shit.
yes, your 28 this year & need your freedom
I NEED MINE ALSO DUDE -.-
i can't always accompany papa and mama at home cause im having my own commitment.
when ever i stay out late, papa will go drinking, leaving mama at home.
she having a more serious geng nian qi now, their quarrel sometimes can get so jialat that i so scare she got depression.
please, your my brother.
why are you much more selfish than all my friends.

they having their geng nian qi already.
come home and stay will you ?
i don't want to face this alone.

you may call me and scold me again if you saw this.
but, i don't care.


i want to save myself from all this shit as much as how dearly you wish to break yourself off from here.

No comments: