Friday, June 8, 2012

today had a day out with wenjie qiuyi <3<3

wjyqy
Had pasta mania for lunch before heading for bugis
reached there at around 230
but felt like we shop for awhile only
then wj & me see the clock : 530 !!
didn't know we shop for so long sia LOL

qiuyi bought her 3 tops
wenjie finally bought her HW black pants
i finally bough my highwaist black pants also wahahha
but bought a waterfall skirt too for only $10 :B
its light turquoise in colour , something unique from others.
wanted buy wine colour at first.
but hor dunno why the wine colour, expose to light will become red
then become like those wear le going drop building that colour.
so decided on turquoise instead hehe. lucky wenjie was with me to give me guidance.
going to wear it for my cousin wedding next week in KL ^^
bought a top also, finally something no collar & no need wearing extra clothing.

all my loots are only at $10 each, other than the pants $15.
total up ---> $35 for 3 items kekeke.
and of that $35, $29 is what i saved from this week
touched my bank $6 hehe.
but at least it's not alot :D

love times like this, projects and outings all in the morning-afternoon
night i can spend at home to eat with my papa mama.
after which i can go cdac and continue my projects at night.
& MY PAPA CANNOT GO DRINKING WHEN IM AT HOME/CDAC MUAHAHAH >:D


tooooooodles -wavewave


No comments: