Wednesday, June 20, 2012

back to Klang for papa side cousins wedding :D 
they say her nose and eyes look like mine when im young hehehe
that day de weather really is killer LOL.

zoom zoom fast eye make up by my cousin's friend.
& pei en ^_^

the toy that was given by my papa 10 years ago.
got one more white colour de hehe, used to hug it sometimes before i sleep
my cousin's daughter still hug it till now :B
<3<3<3 


food that i helped in preparing wahaha



hehhe it was fun going back again
although its been..11 years LOL.
felt more comfortable there as compared to my mama side of relative.
like, i can be myself :B
don't know why my mama don like them ): she still forbid me to go to my aunt foster daughter wedding in oct !*@&^#!

always feel judged by my mama sides cause of the selfish act my mother did to her sister in the past years ):
BUT IM NOT MY MOTHER !! D:<


feel so dam tired and blur now after all the projects.
don't know what i doing. keep forgetting alot of things
& think i might deleted the wrong pic while deleting zinc pic of me at her phone ._.
cause she almost saw it liao so i fast fast chop chop
hope didn't delete anything ):

also forgotten that i took marcus unglam pic using jh's phone
then i still dare to comment that he deleted it cause he's the only one who have a hold to my phone after that.
so guilty now ):

how to sleep, with so many guilty.

No comments: