Saturday, September 18, 2010

wanted to edit post T_T
cos i finally tot of how to explain the interview oredi LOLL
bt all !@(#*! up together ._.
so i explain here LOL.

the person wanted to a demo like a fone call
i the caller she the receiver
overall, the purpose of my call is onli to get the email & the name of the caller LOL
bt i dunno..

Demo 1
Person : Hi im aisyah from bcc hospital
me : hello, im yanqi calling from iir.
person : yes may i help u ?
me : ---stunt--- LOL.
( cos i still dunno wat ist he main purpose >< )

then the person explain i have to get information..

Demo 2
Person : Hi im aisyah from bcc hospital
me : hello, im yanqi calling from iir. We will be holding a exhibition & i wish to find out if you are interested to attend it
person : stop ( laugh laugh) we no need to ask if they wish to attend
me : kk heheheh.


Person : also,for example if we are calling for one title position in the hospital to attend this exhibition, who will you find?
me : nurse. ( cos tt time i realli dunno wat she toking about LOL)
person : er.. ok.. but nurse will not be able to provide you the full detail blahblahblah
me : hmm the CEO of the hospital?
person : yea example of a good title position is the ceo (;

Demo 3
Person : hi im aisyah from bcc hospital
me : hi im yanqi calling from the iir. i would like to find out how many patients are having plastic surgery per day?
person : stop (luff), we need ask information from them.
me : ??(blank LOL)
person : k we shall have a demo. i will be the caller & u will be the receiver


caller : hi, i'm aisyah calling from iir exhibition(remmeber is exhibition). we will be holding a charity show & we would like to invite the ceo of the hospital to attend. Is it ok if you let me know hes full name & email address..?
------------------------the end--------------------

LOL
THEN I JIU FINALLY UNDERSTAND LE !!
so i demo... hehe
after tt im free LOL.
she sae will call us again for 2nd interview :D
bt i dun tink she will call me LOLLL

KK agar agar abit like tt LOL
I GO SLEEP LE :D
NITESSSSS
tml xiaoding dang!

No comments: