Thursday, September 16, 2010


hamster A move move
then touched dao hamster B
hamster B wake up
then touch dao hamster C
then spread until hamster ABCEGI
onli left hamster DFH still sleeping LOL.
somemore hamster F sleep tombalek de LOLL@#()*!@()
very cute !()@*#(!@
tml i post picture hehe

-_-
bottom post the coding sot sot
then i wan set back.
can bt with 3/4 of the psot gone
!@()#*!@)#*(!
UGH!!
my post bu mei liao );

& tml we need fly to henderson dunno where for interview );
after tt fly until kallang for another interview
hope i kanna the children one ><
cos i dun realli wan admin...
T___________T !@()#*!@)*#()!@
hope tt person in charge no stalk my blog.
cos he gt our fb LOL.
& my link is on my fb ~_~

我觉定了!
明天下午我要回家睡觉!
因为没有东西做 LOL.
哈哈哈哈哈!

GG I TINK I REALI GG LOL.
parkway job.
8.15am reach parkway &
i stay @ sk LOL
i tink i post this before bt i cannot find -_-

then qiuyi just told me..
the children job. 7.30am --> 6pm
!)@(#*(@ LOL
SI LIAO !

hehe.. lucky parkway de onli 1 week :X
children de oso onli 1 week :X
HEHEHE
pslpls amitabha
i wan children de T_T

No comments: