Friday, September 10, 2010

morning got woke up by mama );
bt went back sleep after tt LOL
wake up aroudn 11am plus :D
computer computer & study abit
met meijie & we fly to tamp :D
then we luff omos throughout the trip LOL.
cos we standing at the entrance there
then then the door like can very easily jiu kiap dao my leg/back/pigu
then i very scare LOL.
THEN MEIJIE KEEP LFUF LOL
suddenly she look down
THEN SHE LUFF EVEN MORE LOL.
cos i wearing sijia shoes & my shoes LOL.
i lent my slipper to zx
& i no more spare slippers !!!@#()!@&*()#

then @ tamp...
me : eh 我在想有没有人会主义我的脚 ( i tinking if anyone will notice my leg )
meijie : 一定会的(cfm will) ,the colour so big different HAHAHAH.
THEN JUST NICE MEIJIE SAE FINSIH TT SENTENCE
one lady walk pass & look down @ my leg
LOL.
me : EHEH THE PERSON LIKE SEEING MY LEG !!
MEIJIE : YAYA I SAW I SAW LOL. SHE LOOKING DOWN @ UR LEG!!
we 2 : HAHAHAHAA!!!!

then we walk around tamp :D
she bought her fren present :D
i bought my stuff hehe
collection date tmlh ehe
LOL WE @ TAT SHOP STONE VERY LONG LOL
COS I DUNNO WHICH COLOUR IS COMPATIBLE!*(@#&
bt heng the staff friendly :D

took 72 & went to ave 8 :D
LOL WE TAKE 72
LIKE TAKE TOUR BUS GO TOUR LOL.
cos we hardly take 72
then this time we is like go notice those small small details LOL.
bt 72 is nicee :D
cos is tour forest hehe <3
went home after tt :D

just now my papa open cupboard & saw the slipper
then he tot is boy de shoes
cos he sae very big LOL
he never sae big i realli never realise is so big sia LOL
papa : 这双鞋肯本就是男孩子的鞋,jiang 大双。

me : *fit my leg in * (GANGGANG HAO LOL).
then my papa mama at there !(@#!!#&* -_-

KK AUDI TIME !! HEHEHE
NITES :D
BYEEEEEEE!

stupid computer restrt when i dling maple -_-
heng just now onli dl alittle bit onli LOL
now nite dl speed slow);
2HRS );

No comments: