Sunday, September 26, 2010

there is a vervyervyerv big different...
in viewing my new blogskins from computer
& from laptop -_-
need hunt new skin again zz.

YAY F1 NOW
CHICKEN HAM GOGOGOGO
NOOOOOO.
1ST 1ST 1ST!!

----edited 11.13pm----
kns ham gt bang out -_-
)(!@#*!)(@*#(@!)
UGH!!


hehe edited my background skin :D
cos realli very big different
between viewing from computer
& others & my laptop LOL
.___________________________.

strting everything so perfect le ):
until i view from laptop..
DIE LOL.
nbm now better le HEHE

woah just now i omos wan chop pple.
5.38pm (cos i playing audi so i noe the timing HEHE) --> went to bath
5.45 pm
---pompoming---
mama : bath finsih oredi anot ?! i wan sit 6pm bus go parkway
me : ?! YOU NEVER SAE.
mama : who noe u bath so slow ah.
me : zzz
*rushrushrsuh*
---6.53 everything done---
& i rush out without combing my hair LOL.
onli my fringe abit.
& comb the rest in the lift LOL
lihai ba ^^v!
-----i forgot wat i typed b4 tt LOL------
-----cause i put the pictures in this part of post gone -_- ----

& AFTERNN LOL
I SAW ONE VERY HAPPY DE GARUNG GUNI MAN LOL.
normally garung guni sae thing is

garung guniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~
buy radio buy tv buy everythinggggggggggggggggggggggggg~

something like tt luh LOL
cos i dun relali understand hokkien :X
LOL THEN WHEN I EATING LUNCH
I HEAR DAO DE IS

garung guNI!
buy radio buy tv buy everyTHING!

garung guNI!
buy radio buy tv buy everyTHING!


*in hokkien* LOL.
I STRAIGHT LUFF LOLL.

kk tml HEHE
nites ! :D

take care when your inside :D!

found alot of cute things when i hunting background for my blog LOL


cute cartoon inu yasha Pictures, Images and Photos
i wanted him to be my bf when i was young LOL.

cute cartoon Pictures, Images and Photos

CUTE RITE !! LOL
cute cartoon Pictures, Images and Photos

kk random LOL>

turtle Pictures, Images and Photos

THIS ONE MAKE ME REMIND OF ___
LOL
I TINK ONLI 3 PERSON NOE WAT I SAYING LOLS.

No comments: