Thursday, September 16, 2010



after so long..
i still think i need a scream LOL.
last time suppose to go with fel/qiuyi in may/june
bt drag & gone until now haben go LOL.
~_~
shall go soon hehe.
once & for all ! :D

i tot i saw red lambo @ the car hse todae T_T
bt end up i tink is not LOL
:X
()!@#*!@()
saw 1 yellow gallardo while wif wanting just now :D
bt then the lambo no vroom vroom
no shuang );
hehe hope i can see tml :D!

somehow the study break holidae
althu is onli 1 month );
bt is realli 80% mroe fun then the 6months o lvl holidae i have
:D!


bt still.. realli hope to see lambo tml :D
i realli realli wish to see the blue sv
& oso the milky white lp640 :D
even a peek i oso happy hehe.

NITES :D

&& the escalator dian me todae
cos strting i feel like kanna dian by dunno wat thing
then i go put my leg near the escalator
then it dian me again LOL.
!#(!@)
& todae morning sleep till shuang shuang !
& this week is shoes spoil dae LOL
ytd i spoiled my brown shoe ( the new year bought with felicia de ): )
& todae i spoil my slipper LOL
& my spare slipper is lent to zx ._.
so --> i no shoes LOL
left the beetle de hehe bt my beetle thing flying out le ><
bt bought one shoe todae :D


kk nites xD

si liao i dunno wat i typing LOl.

No comments: