Monday, March 23, 2009



this picture looks cute , dun u all tink so LOLS :B
kope this fr some one blog LOL cos i found it very cute:B

sch reopen todae :o
& my eye cannot open todae zz -.- super sleepy LOL.
tried ernest step to slping O_O the 13 ways de xD
bt still cannnot -.- LOL.


ohyao ohya ohya !!! ytd forgot post sumthing LOLS
my block gt lift A , B ,C
then ytd when take lift, life A is stuck @ my floor o.o
then is lyk spoiling tt kind, so we dun dare take LOL.
then lift B came, we take :D
bt when we reach the 1st floor , gt somekind of metal break & drop onto life B
the sound is super loud ._. very scary LOL.
nw itink onli lift C is safe LOLS
so morning lucky i took lift C :D

jus nw oso :D lift B & C is @ the 1st floor, i chose C LOLS ( of cos the safer one la !!! LOL)
anwanw anw... i forgot wat i wanted to psot -.- will post when i remembered :D if can :D

&&&&&& i couldnt find my chinese worksheet ):
dunno where it fly D;
i onli noe...

I VERY PEKCHEK PLS !!!! NABEI PUABYE -.-
U GO HONGGAN PLS SHOOSHOOHOOO LOL. ;X
&&& UUUUU JIBYE STOP @(*#$(@#&$@#$^ ME :D
u tink u nw cute?
-puke BLEHHHH
U WAIT LONGLONG LOL. :D i will keep chnging it everydae >>>-->d;<---<<<<
&&&
HEART DAMN PAIN BODOH
+ PAIN
LOLS ;X

&&& my wheel chair is going to break again :o lyk last time tt one i tink ):
cos cos i keep shake shake my chair & i keep rocking chair rocking chair rocking chair :D

muahahahahhahaha <3



kk my lter is here :D
foundfoundfound mani mani unique names LOL.
&&& i tink my com cmi very soon D: so i mussssssss
cherish it nw LOL
nono cherish tis post, cos the com dunno restrt hw mani time when typing tis post LOLS



heng heng heng my com is quite auto heal de :D
ohyaaaaaa i finsih up mymymymy chinese le :D
studied physic awhile more :D



i go watch super star nw :D will upload 1 or 2-3 pic lter :D






No comments: