Sunday, March 15, 2009

:D
1st woke up 9.07
too early, slept awhile more.
11.07 !*@#%!@&*#^!@&*^#&*!@#
i missed my doraemon again -.-

ohyaaa !! ytd went to cut my fringe wif cheryl :D
she went to tempo rebond her hair o.o
strting i feel tt my fringe was ok..
bt as i look & look...
i feel strange -.-

watched tv :D
plae com until nw :D
prepare my homework for holidae:D
94 things to do -.-

dance tml morning :D
shall blog again lter :D
&&&&&&!! my father side cousin came to sgggggg ! YAY
i love love love playing wif their 2 children ;x

continued :D
my cousin is going bak tml afternn -..-
they came out jsu for fun LOL.
fr KL bibibibibi utnil sg
1dae lter bibibib bak to KL LOL.

anw went to kvoan eat jus nw :D
go find jiaqi awhile & go bak find my papa mama :D
went home after tt :D

class blog :D !

No comments: