Sunday, March 22, 2009

:D

HEHEHE I CHANGED BLOG SKIN XD

find le very long :o than finally find dao one i quite lyk de? :D!
cos so mani stitch LOLS :X
spent the whole afternn doing tis LOL.
thks zhu for helping me with the code :X

kkkkkkkkkkk! i off com awhile first :D incase com explosion LOL.
blog lter @ nite :D


-continued :D
went to changi & eat wif papa mama
after tt went to beach & walk
bought food &&& wet tissue for tuesdae :D


&& my blogskins,when i view tt stitch face is cutted -.-
others sae no cut O_O ok i admit my tv screen is too small!@&*#^&*!@#
&&&&&& YAY I FOUND DRUMANIA SHINING OREDIII! ;D






TADAA !@ SHINING ;D

anwanw, see words coming out fr my mouth b4 assuming tt i sae tt :D
jus feel lyk saying this sentence of words althu nth had happened LOLS :P


&&&&&!!!!
normally after holidae i feel bad cos i din study :B
nw okok bah LOLS
coscos i gt study YAY :D
mondae - dance until 4 , too tired to study LOL.
tuesdae - whole morning study :D after tt went to dentist & study awhile more & play :D
wednesdae- dance & SS & cme project :D
thursdae - father home, couldnt study :B played the whole dae LOLS
fridae- went to sch for poa :D cme project after tt :D & slack (:
sat- bug - is wif ying :D & doing the blog picture :D
sun - spent 4 hrs doing tis blog skin LOL, studied physic :D


&&& thks ler for helping me to kill the googles cookie away LOLS

No comments: