Tuesday, March 17, 2009

dentist :D

set alarm clock to wake up & study O_O
bt somehw... i off the alarm & slept for another 2 hrs LOLS
woke up, brush teeth , eat & studyyyyyyyyy until 1.30pm :D
use com awhile & bath & prepare to go dentistttt ! :D





dentist checkup :D
the dentist was friendlyyyy :DDD !!
nt wat i expected :X
wat i expected was..



its nt so bad afterall :D
&& THE BEST THING ISSSSSS
I NO ZHU YA YAY
bt the thing is..i forgot to ask her y my teeth sometime will ache de -.-
anwanw i asked a question tt nan dao ta o.o I WIN LOLS
Dentist: Ok, nw i will strt polishing ur teeth :D
Me: huh polish? semo lai de
dentist :its lyk its lyk...
me: huh O_O
dentist : a part of the cleaning process :D

&& i tot washing teeth teeth will be white -.-
bt my is sumhw still ard the same colour O_O

after tt went to habourfront & meet the blogshop de o.o
reach doby then c time still left 45min -.- cos she will be late O_O
so i fly to bunk & plae :D
LOLOL super funny :X
i plae bu "movmov"
then when strt, suddenly the vol so loud
then i turn lower , still same vol -.-
in the end yuan lai the person beside me is in the same rm as me LOL.

went home :D study study & plae :D

&&&
My nail is sentenced to death :D
for attempting to murder a keyboard & its owner whcih is.. ME *!(@#&*(!@
my nail is botak nw :D
botak botak hihi :D

No comments: