Tuesday, March 31, 2009

din blog ytd O_O
kk nw i blog abt ytd :D

yesterday
yufen help me save $$ :D
by giving me $2 allowance everydae until fri :D
sosososo i can buy the skirt i wan o.o
the i yi jian zhong qin de skirt !!! LOL
until nw hai shi still love :D
jus lyk tt skirt very much xD dunno y ;x
after sch stay bak for poa :D
did double entry test :D
qiuyi gtg.t.gt.g.t.g.tg.t my.... photo ._.
D; LOL
after tt went home :D
din do anything @ nite ):
cos fall aslp during watching Final Velocity
tis show tt... the movie is boring :X or issit dun suit me LOL
slept until 10.30, wake up brush tee chnge clothes & go bak slp again :D!

& i woke up in the mid of nite.. feeling very (!@*#&$*(!@&#*(!@
nt high, its lyk very bu nai fan de feeling ._.

there my yesterdae :D
okok todae ^^
todae
woke up, go to sch :D
strting nt tired, atfer tt tired bt couldnt slp -.-
slp too much the date b4 ._.
PEEEEEE ! :D
kk after tt tired LOL
after tt skipskipskip LOLS
after sch went to ave 8 , point + mall wif felicia & yufen :D

&&& GRATS HS BAND GOLDDDDDD ! :D

i'm not realli upset, jus x.t D:
&& i sososoosos hate myself nw.
this is sosoososos nt me ):
for some reasons...
&& yea, i believe tt i'll get retribution for doing this....
i dun lyk it.

No comments: