Sunday, January 18, 2009

woke up by papa todae -.-
first thing : nose pain & tooth pain
i gt brushh teeth b4 i sleeeep k !!
dun believe ask ler horr~ LOLS
i even help her brush oso :BBB
i gt proof man <3 LOL.

as for my nose ~ i dunno wat happen -.-
its lyk a balugu pain lyk tt. omg LOL my nose slant oredi T_T

my tooth is strangling me ):
went to rivervale mall to eat jus nw :D
brother bought pokemon movie
watched :D LOL xuemi very cute :B
somehw connected to the previous movie one o.O
bt the cg -.- obviously diff LOL.
the ending song very nice !!!
bt the problem is..
i cannot find it @ imeem LOL

tml have CL period
& i cant find my linggan LOLS
linggan linggan zai nai li~

&& YUANLAI TP GT VET COURSE ! WOOOOOOO <3

&&& my fone is finally protected LOL.
bought the casing :D
realise its lyk a braces lyk tt
after putting it for dunno hw mani months
when the owner feel tt she is confident enuff to nt drop u animore
then she will remove the casing
LOLS

No comments: