Friday, January 23, 2009

:D

links are edited :D

wouldnt be in sg fr tml to tuesdae Dx
which is = to i cant attend steamboat on tues -.-
(*!&@#*(&!@*(#&*(mailto:!@%5E#&*!@^#&*!@^&*#^&*!@^#$&*!@

kk i go brush teeth :D

11am tmllll! :D
may i get taxi smooth smooth li li
may the custom dun so mani pple
may the distance fr bus drop off point to custom nt as long as my cousin sae LOL.
may we no nid wait 1-2hrs for bus to our destination :D
may the whole trip go smoothly.
may it dun rain -.-
&& DUN RAIN THRUOUT TIS 4 DAES PLS LOL.
may my cousin & cousin de children drive me crazy
may they have ponyo private cd to watch
may they have nice movie cd to watch
tyvm.
LOLS

anw cos i cant sms pple on newyr so i wish here k :D

HAPPY ADVANCED CHINESE LUNAR NEW YRRRRR ! <3

ohyaa !! may my angbao bigger -.-
i chu 2 come bak sg.
my one more auntie chu2 than reach relative house
& i cant get their angbao --> angbao 1/2 !(@&#(*&!@*#
cos normally they the ones whu drive us ard collect angbao :B


kk i go brush teeeeeeth ! bbbbbbbb! <3

anw i realise..
given the current way i treat my toe nails~
it wouldnt last long LOL.
& my $$ will fly lyk a bird LOL.
&& my toe nail is no more virgin o.O LOLS

No comments: