Saturday, January 17, 2009

:D

went to tuition in the morning :D
bought drink & my fone fite wif the drink -.-
the can of drink gt abit ou1 jing qu de balugu
& my fone gt 3 bl0o0o0o0o0dy scar
i seriously nid the casing oredi LOL.

meet xuanie shark & lerrrrrrr~ @ orchard :D
shoppppping ! LOl. funny LOLS.
&&&&!! we saw the gal whu..
squeeze her boobs infront & take pics when her boobs is small.
oops :B censored censored LOL.
&& i do a good deed todae :D
be home b4 6 as wat my mama sae
&&& i feel lyk.. UPLOADING FOTO LOLS

went to bugis wif papa & mama @ nite
OHYAA !! if u bite ur tongue, means u r quarreling wif somebody soon
tts y cheryl told me o.O (mxP)
& its true LOL.
i quarrel wif my mama @ nite -.-
then my mama & my papa quarrel abit oso
sibei bth -..-& pekchek& sianed
everytime zzz -.-
bt after tt jiu normal le :D
bought nian2 huo4 @ bugis the market o.O
& went home after tt :D

sianed my brother nt going bak m'sia -.-
me i & myself again .

No comments: