Sunday, January 4, 2009

:D

tuition tuition tuition :D
FUNNNNN LOLLL.
ben lai todae can chnge fone de
BUT THANN wait ah
----queueing up for ard 5-8min @ compass singtel shop------
me : er i wan to upgrade my plan :D
the person : ic number pls?
me : _________
the person : wat kind of fone u wan
me : tt fone
the person: sorry tt fone is OOS
me : sianed 4/4 100% !@(#&(@*!&#*(!@&(*#&
------------ended -------------

&& zxzxzx i forgot buy earstick again -.-
cos afte i reach comapss i straight chiong to singtel shop
THAN I FORGOT BUY EARSTICK ZXZX
ok i promised to slp early :D NITESSSSS ~
sch strt officially tml D:

LOL QIUYI sch strts tml? NO FEAR !! dun sigh, COS GT ME !! LOLLL.

zxzx i forgot nid pack sch bag oredi D;
hw smart can u be !?!?
very smart ^^
bbbbbb! sch bag-ing time :D

amitabha ah MAY MY PAPA DUN SNORE ZZZ

No comments: