Friday, January 2, 2009

(:

first dae of sch :D
i din even slp b4 tt can !*&#
wapiang normally my papa snore i mian qiang can fall aslp oredi
ytd nite my mama come in..
SNORE OSO !@*&#!@ cmi oredi LOL.
i dunno i stay awake until wat time uh -.-
bt i onli noe when i wake up my eye.. er... LOL.

went to sch :D
LOL as normal :B
anw sorry shunjie x.x
went to slack awhile after sch
bought milk & fishball
& my stomachache zxzxzx cannot take it ored !(#@*
my stomach very hard to ci hou cannnnnnnn !!
never eat - pain
eat - pain
drink milk - okok than pain
went home eat medicine
reached home :D
make hot milo drink <3
abit better & take medicine
omg my cute mother put the medicine SUPERRRRRR HIGH can !*&@#
i nid to climb one chair first...than climb one table..stretch out my hand..
& finally took the medicine -.- ate :D
open com & used abit wanted to lied on bed awhile bt fall aslp -.-
woke up by qiuyi's call :B lazy answer LOL
. went to bath :D
&& MY STOMACH OK OREDI ! <3<3
omg after bath i be business girl oredi <3
when i bath ht call me o.o
-called qiuyi & toktok
-call bak ht & she ask me to go hougangmall wif her o.o
-cheryl called & ask me to do something for her o.o
callled bak ht
me : yesyes u call me? sorrysorry i bathing
ht: uh nbm oredi uh
me: o.o wat thing ?
ht: wanted ask u go hougang mall de bt nw reaching buangkok station oredi
me: u alone uh ._.
ht: ya
me: kk wait for meeeeee i comingggg !*&@#^!@&*
ht: i wait for u where o.o i @ buangkok oredi
me: u wan meet me where? buangkok or where?
ht: idk leh o.o
-Next Station , Hougang Station, please mind the gap.-
me : AHH U REACHING HOUGANG LE. AHHH
ht: -luff YA LOL. or i go help mother buy things first
me : kk then i quickly do my things go find u. :D
-the end -

met her @ hougangmall pasar malam :D
went to buy her things
& i buy suasuage & the chicken & the eyedrop thingy
went to arcade..
open my wallet .. than..
*kongkong*
then i count count count. omg zhun zhun left $0 LOL.
16 - 1-1-1.20-3.80-9 = 0
anw my contact lense very cute
i plae toccata until halfway the lense lyk dropping out oredi
than i fail my toccata omg -.-
&&& ht plae plae halfway suddenly turn to me & sae
"some1 feet very smelly"
LOL cos gt one girl playing the another kind of DDR machine beside us
than i SMELLL~ omg realli gt ._.
very zhong somemore :B

went home, ate :D & went to slack (:
after tt meet ht & walk walk LOL.
tadaaaaa nw i'm home :D

No comments: