Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YR O.O

OKKKK! i stil have time to post <3
watch yes man <3<3
OMG SUPPER FUNNY LA LOL.
THE PIGU THINGY LOLLL!!
after tt went to meet the rest @ bishan rooftop. :D
omg there superrrr cooling LOL.
trained to city hall & sharon went home ):
on the way bought starbuck <3
half way to marina i went home ):
city hall superrrrrrr big can !(*@&#
anw trained home :D
wanted to buy food go home & eat bt than all shop closed -.-

short post cos i wan watch tv :B POOOF :D

& my mother conver
mama : woah i tot u will call me & ask if u can stay for count dwn anot sia
me :mei you lah i come home pei u countdwn . hao nuer rite papa go out kor go out onli i cum hm
mama: hannar hannar gd la gd la

zz !*&@# wapiang i tot my mother will be touched la z

ANW 35MIN TO NEW YEAR ;D
ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR (:

i watched my last movie of the year :D
& used the toliet for the last time on the last min of 2008 <3
pooped my last poop for 2008 wtf LOL.
& the..last post for tis yr (:

I SUPER LOVE 2008 LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

takecare 2008 D: may u come back sooner ok ! LOL

No comments: