Friday, December 5, 2008

(:

flyer giving finish :D
cos its @ my block
so i gt special offer for pple living @ my block or ard my block esp pple i noe & OF COS MY HOUSE LOL.
good things mus share rite? so i give more ingredientssssss to them :D
kind i noe :D thk me luh !! LOL.
flyer about 1hr + when tt monster called ht -.-
i tink sort of abit quarrel again bah -.-
& cannot go hes hse plae ):
zhehao mus be sad cos he cannot use hes internet LOLOL.
err nt our sch de zh :D
okok wait ah

HAPPY BIRTHDAE CHERYYLLLLLLLL !
-last long wif markkkkk~ HEHEHEHE

gandong bah !!
wif ur name BIG & REDDDDDD~ here lehhh! LOL
ok mayb upload yi dian dian foto lter ;x
YAY i gt my CUTEEEE WALLET AGAIN LOLOLLL !!

continued :D
meet ler en zhu & L @ nite :D
talked :D LOL
&&& 2 xmas feast HHEEEEEE~ ;X
& bused home :D
chattedddddd wif quiyi on the dot of sat ;x
talk abt wat happen tis yr?
very funny when recapped LOLL

No comments: