Thursday, December 18, 2008

17/12/08 wednesdae

:D

do flyer in the morning :D
&&&&&&
meet joanne qiuyi wanting & alvin in the afternn:D
LOL joanne cheated alvin to come ;x
arcaded :D ate mos burger hohhooo~ xD
& went to watch the show :B
snow white & 7 dwarf LOL. funnnnnny de :X
omg realli superr funny will luff si de LOL.
esp the beauty contest :B
all bois LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!
omggggggg !(*@&# <3
<3<3<3<3
ended :D bought things & trained home to eat :B
breaking dawnnnnn ~<3
~<3 love balloon :B

&& one dae i din touch my com D;
i noe my com miss me until ..
the 2nd dae my com gt abit problem D;
same as my brother de computer oredi -.-
internet lag/ sot/down = computer cannot on
nid wait for dunno hw long than can open ):

& my brother de is fan problem
he sae my is motherboard/graphic card problem -.- all those ex ex de
CHOYYYYY! !*@&#

No comments: