Sunday, December 7, 2008

tadaaaaaa ! :D
bak fr flyer
wif hw help :D
althu he threw alot LOL.
3k of flyers done :D
left 5k ): cfm fast de luh LOL.
& i did sumthing stupid in the morning -.-
shall continue my breaking dawn YAY :D
i wannnnnnnna go bugis ):
blog lter bah :D
&& nutnut post the audi pic where xuan sharon & me are penguins -.-
i going have my revenge sooooooon !*&@#

&& grats xuanie & her cpl on wedding :D

sighs darren is owis bullying me LOLOLL.

continued :D
went to amk & eat wif mama :D
papa nt coming bak to eat again -.-
ate :D & shopped :D
mama bought for me the topppppppppp! <3
so nicee luh tt top !*@#&
i finding tt top for dunno hw long oredi omggggg ><
mama pay half & i pay half :D
shall return her $$ when i gt my paid :D YAY <3
tyyyyyyyyyy ! :D
muack muack the clothes HEHEHE
i so happppppy laaaaaaaaaaa !@#%^!@#
i haben gt my pay & i oredi strt "using" it :X
bt tt top oredi can wear nxt yr T_T
nbm :X @ least i gt it HEHEHEH

23 more days? ):
nbm i shall study nxt yrrrrrr ! <3
seriously study :D

&& i finally noe hw my name came fr ._.
suan ming shi ! :D
they change my name b4 o.o
bt the pronounciation nv chnge
becos of the reason which i forgot
if they never change, i will tend to hang out alot & nt coming home .
so they changed! :D
bt i will hang out jus tt nt so worse.
& mama sae the things is onli 82% - 90% o.o

breaking dawn :D

anw
HAPPY BD WYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !
u cheat me ur bd is feb -.-
i box u uh !! LOLOLOL.

No comments: