Tuesday, December 9, 2008

:D

yesterdae :D
wake up early jus to bath ):
rest & eat & computer :D
&&& i couldnt find the white clip -.-
so i wear the _____ out again ):
bt i was the last one ;x
cos i 4got to keep clothes ;x
hw cmi -.- zz
went to cine
buy tickettts & plae arcade
too long nv touch oredi -.-
plae jiu alot of sweat LOL.

went to eat :D
oncee again~ as normal ~ we are late LOL.
rushed in & strting miss abit o;
& b4 going in to the cinema
meijie : stomachache
me: abit niao ji
then we bear ):
&& share jacket wif mj :D
cos she nv bring --.-
omg inside is leng siiiiiiii~
bt the seat very big hee.
when the show going end soon
we wan go toliet bt then the door CANNOT OPEN !@&#%!&@^#
then we scare lter go dwn the door cannot open again
so we sit up there until end then we chiong out LOL.

went to far east & shop
& trained to vivo to meet jing & reeve & 3vil & etc etc. (lazy type): )
omg i miss jing laaaaaaaaa !@*&#@
LOL very funny can tis morning
reeve call me :
reeve : ehh u can come dwn vivo ma
me : for wat ? i nid go cine watch movie
reeve : !@*&# miss u. can come ma wat movie u all watching
me: huh whu miss me?
reeve : !(*ing
me : huh?
reeve : -KNS- _ing
me : ( i heard dao ting) huh? whu is -KNS-ting?
reeve : _ -I-N-G ( i cannot hear the front de )
me : ting ?!
( & tis continue for dunno hw long) then-
reeve : u forgot her oredi meh ? tt time go bunk de
me : OOO jing ah ! LOL.

after tt trained home wif jing :D
she stop @ clarky ):

&& a yuandebunana misunderstood me ):
cos he is selling door to door watches de ma
then he one eye blind
he ask me wan buy anot i sae i dunnid
he ask me ask my brother my brothe shout no nid -.-
then he keep asking me go take the thing to my brother
so i take . bt than haben reach him he shout le -.-
then i give bak to the yuandebunana
he sae " u haben even give him to see.."
omg he lyk very disappointed u noe !@*(#&

& flyering in the nite :D
very scary u noe -.-
no more giving flyer @ nite LOL.

audied audied :D

No comments: