Sunday, June 1, 2008

zzz

mama papa quarrel yesterdae -.-
cos papa come home @ 3am + cos he go eat wif other pple
n he drank alot after he go there company work since last yr.
ur nt young animore. can u stop drinking -.-
mama stay up & wait for him to come bak
when he come bak my mama scold him
in the end papa sae. -i drink is nt ur business. no one ask u stay up wait rite.-
he oso sae tat to my brother last time .
nw. he noe i gt left over $65
tat's mostly wat i save
n he told me he nt giving me allowance for 2wks
telling me to use tat $65. i told him i nid save money n buy things
in the end he raise hes voice -.- dun keep buying unneccesary thhings.
i bwg -.-
tats mean,. $65 for fcking 2 wks.
n i nid go out alot of times oso..
mon- blogshop
tues- blogshop
wed- extendsion
thurs - qiuyi hse study
fridae- rest
sat- outing wif -x
sun- rest
nxt wk
tuesdae- go out wif ht & co.*important*
thursdae- outing wif qiuyi & co.
*** contact lense $15-sch reopen nid it.

hw am i able to use onli $65 ?
n i still nid buy things tat i nid..
wtf... i'm dying -.-

i going to hide my money in other place nxt time.

he screw my holidae ):
nbm i can jian fei <3 zzz

No comments: