Sunday, June 22, 2008

tution

tuition todae -.-
& i realise. the cost were abit strange
& it bohua at all -.-

last 2mnths :
$160 per month.
1lesson per wk .2hr.
english + math

bt the problem is. he nv tch me english @ all ~
& hes mother told my mother
"the tcher wan pull up ur math first. "
since he wan pull up my math first
y charge me fees for english oso?
so those 2mnths is like.
math --> $160 PER MONTH -.-

ok. & nw. my mother add one more sub. science.
so its lyk sci + math + english --> $200
& at the end of lsson he told me.
he tch me 2 wks of maths first. the physic.( i 4got ask him y no chem,.)
so its lyk. 2WKS of maths + 2WKS of sci --> $200 -.-?
2 lesson of maths --> $100
2 lesson of sci --> $100
total -----------> $200 PER month.

nice rite? -'-
it lyk. abit too ex liao narh.
even if home tuition.
my hse wasnt far fr hes -.-
onli opoosite . ? raaaar .

& my mama bought my nokia batt for $48 o.o
i return her money when she get home -.-
bt i onli return 24 :X cos tat all i have LOL.
i earn dao le xP

& nw. i seriously nid a new school bag
my bag was lyk. omg oredi
went to hougang to find. wif papa mama zz.
the bag @ eight percent D: $39.90.
its the last one oredi ): .

nid save money again raaar.
bt heeng can cancel the battery de oredi ;D

fone battery $48
new bag $39.90
ht bd $20 ( i lower the budget. cos i realli nt enuff $$ ): )
mp3 $89 * shud i cancel tis oso? D:

No comments: