Wednesday, June 4, 2008

hair extension <3

hoho. meet up wif yy n extend my hair todae <3
extended $30 -.- cos if $20. it were be lyk so thin .
so..nw i onli left lyk $50 ;D ( include my blogshop earning)
my neck pain lyk hell -.-
gaah D:
n sat.. i nt sure if i can till nite ma ):
my mama fall dwn on road -.-
nid to take care of her ;D if nt her hand wrist there were pain .

collected the patent belt fr supplier ;D
than my mama was lyk. "y u still selling? concentrate on ur study la
sell sell sell. so kpo for wat?"
i was lyk wat kpo -.- $65 for 2wks . hw to survie -.-

bought fake eyelashes oso ;D + the glue wif yy LOL.
sat we meeting earlier @ compass point to plae wif it ? o.o

n my blue extension realli fade le the colour ):
n the colour extension rise to $1.50 -.- heeng i extend it earlier :X
bt its lyk. fade oredi -.- nt realli tat nice le D:
bt yy sae match my contact lense LOL !

tml going qiuyi for study ;D
n i finsih my chem revision? ;D xcept chpter 7 -.- i dun even understand a shyt of it ><


gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i wan sat quickly ;D

No comments: