Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PRAWNING !

reach-ed singapore @ ard 11.45am O_o
than go home bath ;D din go dance todae sori D;

-x outing todae x]
go catch prawn LOl.

reach khatib . was tapping out than suddenly summer or gina tag me
xia si wo LOL.
saw huiting. n we went to buy drink
*by tat time we din noe ziting was beside huiting sori ):
bought. than walk bak
n i walk on glass
than suddenly my whole leg go dwn -.-
a HOLE +_+ its lyk deep lahhhhhhhhhhh D;
than my leg became so..EEEEEEYER !!!

go bak to mrt station n use toliet.
n than huimin sae tat ziting than we noe -.-
she had be sitting here all along D;
sure bored si le ><>:]
n the whole thing were shake -.-

after tat vin come. than we walk bak to khati there.
huiting & ziting go first ):
than we walk there x]
buy bubble tea n i go oredi x]
than walk walk walk..
PLIAK my shoe spoil -.-
imagine i drag my shoe all the way to the bus stop ._.
heeng there gt 85. can take until opposite home
if nt i nid drag my feet fr compass to home -.-
n when i board the bus my shoe drop out :X
the staircase -.-

------------end of story-------------

i haben take out my extension -.-
the itchyness is killing me D:
mayb going take out tis sat.
but 6pm nid reach home -.-?

No comments: