Friday, June 6, 2008

._.

sometimes.. i wondering.
if i can still treat -her- as a fren n tok to ;]

i miss ..
the fun we use to have
the siaoness we use to be
the day we had :]
the game we plae
the laughter we luff
the highess we gt o.o


): . she cfm wouldnt c tis ;D cos she dunno my blog LOL.

sian -.- brother dun let me plae cabal _l_
everytime lyk tat de. ):
n i kuku go xhnge my maple for seal
in the end maple del-ed seal cannot plae
wtf -.- raaaar . should had ask my brother to del after the full dl-ing -.-

gaaaaaah.

n i couldnt go out todae. hw nice rite zz
i going boredddddd si leeeeeeeee !^#%!@^#@


--------continue----
ok. in the end i still went out :X
wif ht n mj to compass LOL.
hw give ht hes 5700 n took iphone LOL.
dunno where the hell he gt hes iphone -.- n 1 laaa LOL.

n my brother let me plae cabal ;D
bt in hes acc. ok nbm
HE DIN LET ME NOE HES ACC PW *!&@#^&*!@#!@
gaaaaaaah o.o

i kinda miss thailand nw -.-
miss the innocent looking dog ~
miss the peeeeeeps there ~
miss the slp time @ bus there ~
miss the scenery there~ ( alot lyk kluang kahang-.-)

ok i miss the MBK THERE !@*&#^!@& ihaben shop finish ):

No comments: