Saturday, August 18, 2007

yum yum curry puff :D

BOOOOOOOO!! wakaka posting blog wif my curry puff wif mie~ woooweeee :D

L0L juz nw meijie so bad..coz i go eat horfun at abt 3pm++ wif haoting n meijie..i dunwan the prawn i gibb all the haoting..than when haoting eat finsih the 3 prawn meijie than sae " oh ya kelvin sae the prawn here nebber wash de..veri dirty de" n haoting sae she oredi kn0w than she still eat =.=ll..althu i dun realli like her..but lter she stomachache hw ><

just nw i dun0
wat thing trip me sia!!! trip me until i hurt my ankle than i still push a xiao meimei until fall dwn oso..i feel so bad sia..i was like saying dunno hw mani times sorriex sorriex le althu she oredi sae nebbermind le..but i still feel veri bad..sobsob..but i still wonder wat thing trip me juz nw sia!!!! is for sure nt the shoes there...nt haoting or meijie de leg..omg..i scare scare coz thursdae i dunno y..i juz on the com for no reason...the worse thing is..i dunno wth i doing!! until my bro saw it and scold me like mad..he use the bear bear throw at me than make me bend my finger i will di siao him nxt time f0r tat >:D ><>i wondering where will my papa mama bring me to eat lter...keke curry puff hothot :D

No comments: